From the White Horse Inn blog.
- Responding to the book “How Jesus Became God” by Bart Ehrman wp.me/p1iV3I-21r 4 hours ago
- RT @ostrachan: As they tried to rescue slaves, Wilberforce & the abolitionists were told their faith had no place in the public square. So … 5 hours ago
- This can't be true because evangelicals only care about children in the womb, not out of it bpnews.net/43049/oklahoma… 5 hours ago
- RT @roddreher: France, a far more secular nation than the US, & which didn't attack Iraq, offers asylum to Iraqi Christian refugees: http:/… 16 hours ago
- RT @ayjay: Those who would restrict religious freedom are betting on a world in which the gov't will always be on their side and religion a… 16 hours ago
- Responding to the book “How Jesus Became God” by Bart Ehrman
- Understanding the legal and cultural context in which religious liberty has been trumped by homosexual rights
- The Hookup Culture is the context for campus rape
- Repentance that’s too late and the tale of the backslider
- Feminism has left us a legacy; the good we are familiar with; what about the bad?
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 70,793 hits