The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- Belgic Confession 2 – How God Makes Himself Known to Us wp.me/p1iV3I-22g 5 hours ago
- Happy Birthday William Wilberforce. What can you teach pro-lifers? wp.me/p1iV3I-22e 3 days ago
- RT @ABC: UN: 3,000,000 have been forced to flee Syria in "biggest humanitarian emergency of our era" - abcn.ws/1B1dXPK http://t.co/F… 4 days ago
- Government Dependency In U.S. Nears The Tipping Point news.investors.com/ibd-editorials… #IBDEditorials via @IBDinvestors 4 days ago
- RT @WBLittlejohn: This is big stuff, people. Download your copies of these lectures now. @DavenantTrust davenanttrust.org/news/audio-fro… 5 days ago
- Belgic Confession 2 – How God Makes Himself Known to Us
- Happy Birthday William Wilberforce. What can you teach pro-lifers?
- When universities establish secular articles of faith. A personal story from Vanderbilt
- The Hellish Sermons of Jonathan Edwards, Malign Evangelist (article)
- The Belgic Confession 1: There is Only One God
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 73,004 hits