The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- RT @spulliam: Photos: One church has become a haven for Muslim families fleeing Gaza conflict apne.ws/1nicz6P http://t.co/qUQNlo1108 22 hours ago
- RT @Chase_Kasper: Southern Miss Researchers Working Toward Vaccine for West Nile Virus | Southern Miss Now bit.ly/1kR5Yva #SMTTT vi… 2 days ago
- RT @between2worlds: One of the saddest lines from John Newton's memoirs: "“I am persuaded my father loved me, but he seemed not willing tha… 2 days ago
- On the life and spiritual virtues of boredom wp.me/p1iV3I-21g 2 days ago
- RT @guardian: Parents who allow female genital mutilation will be prosecuted gu.com/p/4v5pg/tw #endFGM #GirlSummit @guardiannews 2 days ago
- On the life and spiritual virtues of boredom
- What does the bible say about sex and homosexuality?
- University non-discrimination policies governing student organizations are hardly ‘neutral’
- Gordon College and the Next Major Religious Liberty Case
- Lennon “imagine[d]” life without Christianity as liberating; so did Tim Lambesis, but…
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 70,429 hits