The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- RT @SouthernMiss: From our #SouthernMiss family to yours, we're wishing you the best this holiday season. http://t.co/j9Pwym28XA 4 hours ago
- From Darwin to Hitler: youtu.be/w_5EwYpLD6A via @YouTube 3 days ago
- From Darwinism to Hitler - Lecture by Historian Richard Weikart wp.me/p1iV3I-25a 3 days ago
- Christian churches and the Eugenics Movement in the early 20th century wp.me/p1iV3I-258 4 days ago
- RT @GoldenEaglesGo: USM Signs 8 on JUCO Signing Day snsanalytics.com/Mvs2y1 5 days ago
- From Darwinism to Hitler – Lecture by Historian Richard Weikart
- Christian churches and the Eugenics Movement in the early 20th century
- Belgic Confession 16 – Divine Election
- The Apostle Paul told the women of Corinth to wear a head covering at church. Why? And how does this apply today?
- Gender pay gap nearly explained in full, but the discrimination narrative lives on
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 79,786 hits