The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- RT @FDRLST: Are "Jewish leaders" misleading the public about the Gaza conflict? fdrl.st/vz 1 hour ago
- RT @4everUSM24: So just 2 let my Southern Miss Family N community know ahead of time, I will B pressing U guys 2 Sell out the Rock...Lets B… 13 hours ago
- RT @WilcoxNMP: Which Women Now Embrace "Till Death Do Us Part"? College-educated women, Big Time! asanet.org/journals/ASR/A… http://t.co/1KJY02… 1 day ago
- So now tolerance means yanking the federal student loan program from and denying accreditation to Christian colleges; pluralism be damned! 1 day ago
- Responding to the book “How Jesus Became God” by Bart Ehrman wp.me/p1iV3I-21r 1 day ago
- So what’s the best paradigm for understanding the Founders’ philosophical underpinnings?
- Responding to the book “How Jesus Became God” by Bart Ehrman
- Understanding the legal and cultural context in which religious liberty has been trumped by homosexual rights
- The Hookup Culture is the context for campus rape
- Repentance that’s too late and the tale of the backslider
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 70,933 hits