The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- is the pro-abortion pro-slavery analogy valid? wp.me/p1iV3I-1Tj 32 minutes ago
- Being Against Gay Marriage Doesn't Make You a Homophobe - Brandon Ambrosino - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/national/archi… 43 minutes ago
- RT @WilcoxNMP: From media & academic discussions, you'd never guess women do better in upper echelons of business in U.S. than in Sweden. 1 hour ago
- A high minimum wage doesn't just cost lower skilled workers jobs wp.me/p1iV3I-1Th 4 hours ago
- RT @WilcoxNMP: Cohabitation is not a mark of commitment. Cohabiting partners as likely to cheat as partners who are just dating. 6 hours ago
- Is the pro-abortion pro-slavery analogy valid?
- A high minimum wage doesn’t just cost lower skilled workers jobs
- There’s more to life than economics, Randians.
- Judgment and salvation by and through Jesus – the message of Acts 10
- “The Lord says… kill them all…their children and infants.” My unusual reaction to 1 Samuel 15
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 55,368 hits