The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- It is that time of year! Bring out your skeptical arguments about the gospels! wp.me/p1iV3I-1Yk 12 hours ago
- The fallacies of scientific fundamentalism wp.me/p1iV3I-1Yi 1 day ago
- RT @USMGoldenEagles: Congrats to @southernmisswbb's Jamierra Faulkner who has been selected in the WNBA Draft by the Chicago Sky! http://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @mattstat: Fathers of Science strangenotions.com/fathers-of-sci… 2 days ago
- Does the intellectual left think academic freedom should give way to “academic justice?” wp.me/p1iV3I-1Yg 2 days ago
- It is that time of year! Bring out your skeptical arguments about the gospels!
- The fallacies of scientific fundamentalism
- Does the intellectual left think academic freedom should give way to “academic justice?”
- Conservatives must qualify their obsession with liberty to avoid statism, maintain self-government
- Internet use and secularization (new study). But might it really be just porn?
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 64,322 hits