The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- I just checked in at Starbucks with #mPLUSPlaces Download today! bit.ly/gomplaces 1 day ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Jesus never said the gates of hell would not prevail against the United States of America. — @DouthatNYT 1 day ago
- RT @rick_cleveland: Congrats @BrianDozier ...no second baseman in American League history has hit more HRs than this Mississippian. Great p… 3 days ago
- RT @DouthatNYT: Men Without Chests: A Short History of the GOP in 2016. 3 days ago
- RT @WilcoxNMP: Big gender divide in work & family attitudes in @Gallup data https://t.co/lYYt1NxJWH 5 days ago
- A Taxonomy of Conservatism
- Is America drifting away from its Virginian – New England founding?
- Clearly, there is a sense in which men and women are not equals sociologically
- How the disciples encourage preachers, teachers and parents
- Does religion make good people do bad things? Without God, is such a judgment even intelligible?
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 109,339 hits