The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- Who you love should always be both accommodated and unquestioned (unless you love God, of course) 2 hours ago
- There is a profound difference in the words "should" and "must" in judicial philosophy and republican government thereformedmind.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/the… 3 hours ago
- After Obergefell: Catholic, Protestant, Jewish scholars review thereformedmind.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/aft… 1 day ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: When plural marriage is legalized, I want to marry John Roberts, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas, and Sam Alito. 2 days ago
- Should we should retire the Confederate flag but resurrect the Southern Political Tradition? 6 days ago
- There is a profound difference in the words “should” and “must” in judicial philosophy and republican government
- After Obergefell: Catholic, Protestant, Jewish scholars review
- What should Christians think about the official adoption of the Confederate Flag?
- What is conservatism? Good place to start
- Belgic Confession 36: On Civil Government
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 89,847 hits