The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Who is more welcoming to racial minorities, conservative evangelical churches or ‘accepting’ mainline protestants?
- Anti-Evangelical Bigotry in Academia; by the numbers
- Americans, lawmakers, sometimes ignore or overrule science. That’s a good thing.
- What of a society as “sexless as the bees”?
- Christians should not fear death, but they should resist it | thereformedmind
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 93,389 hits