The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- RT @ostrachan: Social gospel religion: Externalizes the internal (makes sin public, not private) Internalizes the external (makes me, not… 1 week ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: "Liberty may be endangered by the abuses of liberty, as well as by the abuses of power." James Madison, Federalist #63 1 week ago
- RT @wrmead: After Rhodes story, Congress moves for NSC reform. Whether POTUS is R or D, it's a good—& overdue—idea. the-american-interest.com/2016/05/12/con… 1 week ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Obama admin issues king-like 'decree,' related to kids and their bathroom companions, AND we're not allowed to be concerne… 1 week ago
- RT @WilcoxNMP: And why this all esp. important for boys from high-poverty neighborhoods: twitter.com/KayHymowitz/st… 1 week ago
- Suing North Carolina, Justice Department Confuses ‘Sex’ with ‘Gender Identity’ | The Stream
- Do Christian colleges have a right to be Christian colleges?
- WSJ: Campus Unicorns: Conservative Professors
- What does the Christian church really face after Obergefell?
- Conservative Professors’ Experiences in Left-Leaning Universities
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 105,634 hits