The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- Superhuman plays in baseball wp.me/p1iV3I-27W 1 day ago
- Was the doctrine of substitutionary atonement known among early Christians? wp.me/p1iV3I-27P 3 days ago
- What does Jesus really think of homosexuality? wp.me/p1iV3I-27K 4 days ago
- Belgic Confession 30 & 31: Church Government and Church Officers wp.me/p1iV3I-27I 4 days ago
- RT @rayortlund: At this very moment, Someone is holding the universe together, right down to the atoms. His name is Jesus, The Crucified. 6 days ago
- Superhuman plays in baseball
- Was the doctrine of substitutionary atonement known among early Christians?
- What does Jesus really think of homosexuality?
- Belgic Confession 30 & 31: Church Government and Church Officers
- How the imperialism of creedal secular liberalism is destroying democratic pluralism
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 86,453 hits