The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- RT @CNNSitRoom: International monitors now saying #ISIS controls more than half of Syria: cnn.it/1PZHAGS http://t.co/eYfhIYhWx7 1 day ago
- RT @rcsprouljr: That humans are wicked enough to assault others is a sure sign that humans are wicked enough to falsely accuse others of as… 1 day ago
- RT @WilcoxNMP: Love VS X Box: the gender gap in social media twitter.com/facerealitynow… 1 day ago
- Why the alleged discovery of a 1st century Gospel of Mark fragment may be very significant wp.me/p1iV3I-28U 1 day ago
- RT @WilcoxNMP: True: Most married moms don't want Ozzie & Harriet Model True: Most married moms don't want Lean In Model http://t.co/O2zNip… 2 days ago
- Why the alleged discovery of a 1st century Gospel of Mark fragment may be very significant
- On the place of non-Christian thought in the intellectual life of the believer.
- When it comes to the pain and suffering caused by sexual licentiousness in university life, the university itself cannot avoid some blame
- The political and religious context in the making of the King James Bible
- When it comes to parenting, gender matters. Mothers don’t father and fathers don’t mother.
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 88,060 hits