The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- RT @NKingofDC: Is federal aid driving up the cost of college tuition? Many economists say it is. on.wsj.com/1OINVGS http://t.co/MOSiDd9… 12 hours ago
- If only women bore lions instead of persons... 3 days ago
- The media is silent about what Planned Parenthood is doing. But the God who judges the thoughts and deeds of all men will not be. 4 days ago
- How did Christians lose their position in the academy? thereformedmind.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/how… http://t.co/jUicVYxewT 4 days ago
- If we are to blame the Third Reich on the belief in a god, can we blame the Reign of Terror on the belief in equality? 5 days ago
- How did Christians lose their position in the academy?
- Does Christianity, particularly reformed theology, imply a kind of conservative social hierarchy or radical liberal democracy?
- The life of abortion provider Bernard Nathanson
- We know of right-wing atrocities, but Marxist historian Eugene Genovese famously asked his fellow leftists, “What did you know and when?”
- EEOC just unilaterally decrees LGBTQs a CRA protected class under federal employment law. Get ready religious organizations.
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 92,122 hits