The boys at the White Horse Inn do a great job explaining how the philosophy of pragmatism (William James) has been consumed by American evangelicalism to the loss of gospel and Christ focus. Question, is the best reason for becoming a Christian the fact that works, that itchanges lives? Tune in.
- Is America beginning to operate under the “image of liberty”? thereformedmind.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/is-… http://t.co/Gnxj5nIDeA 1 week ago
- RT @USMGoldenEagles: Mullens passes for career high in close game against Nebraska - southernmiss.com/sports/m-footb… #SMTTT http://t.co/nnZ4pCjtC0 2 weeks ago
- RT @WilcoxNMP: Marriage as a Matter of Social Justice theatlantic.com/politics/archi… @AEI @FamStudies 2 weeks ago
- Southern Miss. Shoulda. Coulda. Woulda. 2 weeks ago
- RT @CUSAbbs: Great effort, USM. Much different team from last several years. 2 weeks ago
- Is America beginning to operate under the “image of liberty”?
- Pope Francis failed to mention Jesus before Congress and the President. Would the Apostle Paul?
- “Uh, I’m, like, a Christian, but I…” (If I had a nickel)
- We are not our brains
- How comprehensive does God intend gender complementarity to be? Cherney: “Are Women Real?”
apologetics apologetics and philosophy books christian living church worldwide culture current events denominational issues devotional Economics Education ethics history humor Journalism Law missions and evangalism Music PCA News political philosophy politics Preaching religion and politics Science Social Science sports the church theology theology and doctrine uncategorized
Top Rated Posts
- 95,397 hits